Visit Shriners Children's New England
Due to the increasing number of viral illnesses in our community, including COVID-19 cases, we continue to screen patients and all visitors who enter our facility.
- A maximum of two family members are permitted to accompany a patient to outpatient appointments, including clinic visits, POPS and Rehabilitation.
- Upon arrival, security will ask all patients and visitors a number of screening questions. If any questions are answered positively, you may be asked additional questions. In some cases, it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the building. We will supply medical grade facemasks. Cloth facemasks are not considered adequate protection at this time.
- Do not enter the facility if you or someone in your household is not feeling well. Our registration staff is happy to work with you to reschedule your appointment.
Safety is our top priority, and we thank you for your cooperation.
General Visiting Guidelines
To maintain a family-friendly, healing environment, we ask that all visitors respect the following guidelines:
- All visitors must register daily with security daily. Photo identification is required and visitor badges are issued by security upon arrival to the facility.
- Visitors are asked to respect patient confidentiality.
- Shriners Children’s New England is a non-smoking facility.
Support During Your Time With Us
Learn more about the services and programs Shriners Children's New England offers our patients and their families
Keep In Touch
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on everything that's happening at Shriners Children's.