SHRINERS CHILDREN'S respects the privacy of its website users. Please refer to the SHRINERS CHILDREN'S Website User Privacy Rights, which explains the users' rights and responsibilities with respect to information that is disclosed or obtained on this website.
Accuracy and Integrity of Information
Although SHRINERS CHILDREN'S attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the site, it makes no guarantees as to the correctness or accuracy of the site or information posted on the site. It is possible that the site may include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy is noted/discovered, please inform SHRINERS CHILDREN'S by emailing Shriners Children's Marketing Department.
Your access and use of this website bind you to the following:
You agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including protected health information, intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by SHRINERS CHILDREN'S in its sole discretion
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes
- Impersonate another person
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
- Post the same note more than once or "spam"
You agree that you will:
- Indemnify SHRINERS CHILDREN'S and any of its parent or subsidiary companies or organizations, and any of its successors, assigns or licensees, together with any of its respective officers, directors and employees, against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to use of this website or any breach or violation of these terms and conditions
- Comply with all user responsibilities and obligations as stated in these terms and conditions
- Comply with all user responsibilities and obligations of other social media websites and platforms, including their terms and conditions
SHRINERS CHILDREN'S reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following in its sole discretion:
- Remove communications that are unacceptable and not in keeping with SHRINERS CHILDREN'S standards or representative of its mission, abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions of Use
- Terminate your access to the website at its sole discretion and/or upon any breach of these terms and conditions
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the website, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards
- You also agree that you will indemnify SHRINERS CHILDREN'S against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material that you have posted
If you provide submissions on this website, you agree to the following:
This website may contain links to other websites and other websites may provide links to this website. These links are available for your convenience only. SHRINERS CHILDREN'S does not control these other websites and assumes no liability or responsibility for them, including any content or services provided to you by such websites or links from other websites to content on this website that was provided to you. You should not consider any link to or from another website as an endorsement of that website by SHRINERS CHILDREN'S.
If you link to this website, your link, when activated by a user, may not trigger any interstitial or pop-up or pop-under windows. You may not frame this website or modify or alter the content or manner of display of this website. You may not link from any website or web page containing material, that:
- Infringes or otherwise violates any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property right
- Is libelous, defamatory or invasive of any right of publicity or privacy or other personal right
- Is misleading or inaccurate or constitutes false or deceptive advertising
- Is sexually explicit, indecent, harassing or otherwise objectionable at the sole discretion of SHRINERS CHILDREN'S
- Violates any applicable law, rule or regulation
- Disparages or reflects negatively upon SHRINERS CHILDREN'S
Choice of Law and Venue
This agreement is governed by Florida law. Any action against SHRINERS CHILDREN'S under this Agreement must be brought in Tampa, Florida. You agree that this agreement is entered into between you and SHRINERS CHILDREN'S in the State of Florida in the United States of America and is performed within the State of Florida. You agree that this agreement is governed by and will be construed in all respects under the laws of the state of Florida, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions. In any claim or action by you directly or indirectly arising under these terms and conditions or related to this website, you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state or federal courts located in or serving Tampa, Florida. You waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such court.
If any of the provisions of this agreement are held to be not enforceable by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction, then such provisions will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and SHRINERS CHILDREN'S relating to the access and use of this website. This website may not be modified, in whole or in part, except as described elsewhere in this agreement. Anything contained in this website that is inconsistent with or conflicting with the terms of this agreement is superseded by the terms of this agreement.
Your use of this website may be terminated by SHRINERS CHILDREN'S
SHRINERS CHILDREN'S may, in its sole discretion, terminate your access to this website, or any portion thereof, or discontinue providing this website, or any portion thereof. These actions are in addition to and not in lieu or limitation of any other right or remedy SHRINERS CHILDREN'S may have available at law. Further, SHRINERS CHILDREN'S will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination or discontinuance.
Copyright and trademarks belong to SHRINERS CHILDREN'S
All text, graphics, and code used on this website are covered by United States and international copyright laws. All Rights Reserved by SHRINERS CHILDREN'S. The materials on this website are copyrighted by SHRINERS CHILDREN'S and/or by other applicable rights holders. You may download and reprint a single copy of the materials from this website ONLY for your own personal, noncommercial use, provided you include all applicable notices and disclaimers. Any other use of the materials is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of an authorized representative of SHRINERS CHILDREN'S and the permission of the applicable rights holder(s).
SHRINERS CHILDREN'S's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others of these terms and conditions does not waive SHRINERS CHILDREN'S's right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. These terms and conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between SHRINERS CHILDREN'S and any site user with respect to this website.
Or write to SHRINERS CHILDREN'S at:
2900 North Rocky Point Drive
Tampa, FL 33607
For technical inquiries or feedback related to this website please contact the Webmaster.
We Understand the Unique Medical Needs of Children
Let's Stay in Touch
Join our mailing list to keep up-to-date on all that's happening at Shriners Children's.