Who Can Use the MyChart Patient Portal?
In the MyChart patient portal, patients can access information regarding outpatient clinic visits at any of our U.S.-based locations; and rehabilitation visit information at Erie, Lexington, Medford, New England, Ohio, Salt Lake City, Shreveport, Southern California and Twin Cities.
MyChart includes appointment information, notes and test results dated on or after the dates listed below for each location.
- Boston: 8/15/23
- Chicago: 5/16/23
- Doylestown: 8/15/23
- Erie: 5/16/23
- Greenville: 12/1/22
- Hawaii: 11/7/23
- Lexington: 12/1/22
- New England: 12/1/22
- Northern California: 11/7/23
- Ohio: 8/15/23
- Philadelphia: 8/15/23
- Portland: 5/16/23
- St. Louis: 8/15/23
- Salt Lake City: 5/16/23
- Shreveport: 12/1/22
- Southern California: 11/7/23
- Spokane: 8/15/23
- Texas: 8/15/23
- Twin Cities: 5/16/23
Information prior to the above dates by location will not be available in MyChart, but can still be accessed through the HealtheLife Patient Portal.
Registering for MyChart
When your child is scheduled or registered for an appointment, you will receive an email with an authorization code and login instructions to access MyChart. You can request an activation code at any time via the link below or by calling the MyChart help desk at 800-237-5055 (option 8).
MyChart can be accessed online or through the MyChart app, which can be downloaded from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Information in MyChart
- View appointments, test results, allergies, immunizations, medications, medical and family history, provider notes and after-visit summaries
- Schedule appointments
- Message your provider and their clinical team
- Complete eCheck-in to reduce your time at registration
- Connect to your scheduled video visit
- Complete questionnaires assigned by your care team
- View billing information, pay your bill and request financial assistance
- Search and view educational material on medications, procedures, medical conditions and more
- Request copies, print or download your medical record
- Share your medical record with care providers outside of Shriners Children's
- Link your MyChart accounts from other organizations to view your health information in one place
For Technical Support
For password reset and other technical assistance, please contact the MyChart Help Desk at 800-237-5055 (option 8). They are available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday, except holidays.
We Understand the Unique Medical Needs of Children
Keep In Touch
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on everything that's happening at Shriners Children's.