Your Donation Changes Children's Lives at Shriners Children’s New England
Shriners Hospitals for Children is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, commonly known as Shriners Children’s. Shriners Children's has been leading specialty pediatric healthcare since 1922. We deliver specialty pediatric care to children around the world, providing a comprehensive range of treatments and services that help improve the quality of children's lives and allow them to reach their full potential.
There are many reasons to make a charitable gift to Shriners Hospitals for Children – and your passion for helping children is likely at the top of that list. Friends like you make it possible for us to provide pediatric specialty care, regardless of the family's ability to pay or insurance status, today and for years to come.
Read on to learn how you can support Shriners Children's New England through ways that include planned giving, hosting and attending fundraising events, and participating in our community outreach.
Shriners Hospitals for Children has pressing needs to meet every day. When you give an outright financial gift, you make our current work possible and help to shape the future of health care for children with medical needs. Outright gifts include:
Shriners Hospitals for Children is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of children. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your generous gift directly helps support patient care at Shriners Children's New England.
Give online today.
Give through your workplace matching gift program.
At Shriners Hospitals for Children, planned giving ensures we can continue to provide the most amazing care anywhere for generations. When we know about your future intention, we can plan for your gift and all the good it can do.
Planned giving and other types of planned philanthropy advance our research and improve the medical care we provide, benefiting patients for generations. To ensure we meet the wishes of our donors, our giving programs include careful planning and thorough consideration, as our knowledgeable fundraising staff consults with donors, their families, legal professionals and wealth advisors. Together, we’ll develop a plan for giving that aligns with your specific tax objectives and estate planning needs.
- Bequests: Maintain full control of your financial resources during your lifetime and reduce your taxable estate by including Shriners Children’s New England in your will or living trust.
- Charitable Gift Annuities: Provide a lifetime income to you and/or a loved one and earn a current income tax deduction with a gift of cash or property.
- Gifts of Life Insurance: Earn an immediate income tax deduction and a possible premium deduction by designating Shriners Children’s New England as the beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
- Gifts of Real Estate: Transfer the burden of managing a property and the expense of taxes with a gift of real estate.
- Gifts of Retirement Plans: By naming Shriners Children’s New England as the beneficiary of your retirement account, such as a 401(k) or IRA, you can avoid passing on heavy income and estate taxes to your heirs.
- Gifts of Stock or Electronic Cash Transfers: Our Development Office works in partnership with individuals and their financial institutions for these transactions.
- Endowments and Naming Gifts: Give your family name the opportunity to represent something special at Shriners Hospitals for Children. These giving opportunities are closely aligned with a donor’s interest such as building, room or equipment namings, program-specific namings or endowed academic chair namings.
Learn more about these planned giving areas.