Which Portal is Right for You?
Shriners Children's is transitioning from HealtheLife Patient Portal to MyChart Patient Portal. During the transition period, both portals will be accessible.
Use the list below to help determine which portal contains the information you are seeking:
- HealtheLife Patient Portal
- Contains medical records and health information for patients from locations other than Greenvile, Lexington, Shreveport or Springfield.
- Contains medical records and health information dated December 1, 2022, or prior, for Greenvile, Lexington, Shreveport and Springfield patients.
- Learn more about the HealtheLife portal
- MyChart Patient Portal
- Contains medical records and health information dated December 1, 2022, or after, for Greenvile, Lexington, Shreveport and Springfield patients.
- Learn more about the MyChart portal.
Access your Child's Health Records and Care Plan Securely
We know how important it is to have access to your child's medical information at all times. That's why our patient portal is designed to make it safe, easy and convenient for you to obtain medical records, manage appointments and stay updated on your child's care plan.
Questions Related to Health Record Information in the Patient Portal
If you have questions about the medical information contained in your child's patient portal, please contact your local Shriners Children's location to speak with your child's care manager.
We Understand the Unique Medical Needs of Children
Keep In Touch
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on everything that's happening at Shriners Children's.