Which Portal is Right for You?
Shriners Children's currently uses two patient portals, MyChart and HealtheLife.
Use the list below to help determine which portal contains the information you are seeking:
- MyChart Patient Portal (Epic)
- Contains medical records and health information for outpatient clinic visits at all U.S.-based Shriners Children's locations; and rehabilitation visits at Erie, Lexington, Medford, New England, Ohio, Salt Lake City, Shreveport, Southern California and Twin Cities
- Learn more about the MyChart portal
- HealtheLife Patient Portal (Cerner)
- Contains medical records and health information regarding surgeries at all U.S.-based Shriners Children's locations; and rehabilitation visits at Boston, Chicago, Greenville, Hawaii, Northern California, Philadelphia, Portland, St. Louis, Spokane and Texas
- Learn more about the HealtheLife portal
Access your Child's Health Records and Care Plan Securely
We know how important it is to have access to your child's medical information at all times. That's why our patient portal is designed to make it safe, easy and convenient for you to obtain medical records, manage appointments and stay updated on your child's care plan.
Questions Related to Health Record Information in the Patient Portal
If you have questions about the medical information contained in your child's patient portal, please contact your local Shriners Children's location to speak with your child's care manager.
We Understand the Unique Medical Needs of Children
Keep In Touch
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on everything that's happening at Shriners Children's.