Join an internationally recognized team that's dedicated to making a difference in the lives of children and families.
Shriners Hospitals for Children Canada offers career opportunities for a variety of clinical and non-clinical positions, as well as educational and research opportunities. Our new, state-of-the-art facility is conveniently located next to the Glen site of the McGill University Health Center.
We invite you to join our team as we deliver compassionate care that's designed to accommodate the unique needs of each patient and his/her family.
How to Apply
Note: Shriners Hospitals for Children Canada does not collect personal or financial information and does not send job offers until candidates have gone through a selection process, including interviews and/or testing, with our Human Resources team.
Join Our Team
Learn more about the benefits of working here below.
A Positive Work Environment
We are a patient- and family-centered care environment that offers many opportunities for professional development. Our team provides holistic, personalized care that helps patients rise to their full potential. Nurses, physicians, therapists, social workers, trade and auxiliary services personnel, and administrative staff work together to coordinate patient care, and multidisciplinary teams meet regularly to discuss patient progress toward identified goals.
A Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package — as well as a supportive work-life balance. As a private institution under agreement in the health and social services network, we offer the same benefits as the public sector, including:
- Retirement plan (RREGOP)
- 13 statutory holidays per year
- 9.6 sick days per year
- Collective insurance
- 4 weeks of vacation after one year of employment
- Employee assistance program
- Free parking or discount for the use of public transportation (Opus card)
- Discount perks and a social club
For 10 years, I have been a nurse manager of ambulatory services, and I would not want to change jobs for anything in the world. As a senior nurse, I love to work with nursing and professional teams whose ultimate goal is to help children live to their full potential.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal employment opportunity employer committed to providing challenging and rewarding careers in an environment based on our corporate values – excellence, innovation, commitment, integrity, teamwork, stewardship and respect.
As an Equal Access Program, we are committed to multiculturalism, and we invite women, Aboriginal people, members of visible and ethnic minorities, and people with disabilities to apply. Accommodation may be offered, upon request, depending on the situation.
What requirements do I need to meet to apply for a Quebec position if I don't live in this province?
- You need to be a Canadian citizen, have a permanent residence, or have a valid work permit issued by the Government of Canada. Learn more.
- If your diploma was obtained outside Quebec, we require the comparative evaluation of studies issued by the Ministry of Immigration, Francization and Integration.
- For some positions, you are required to be a member of a Quebec order according to your profession, (e.g., nursing staff, health professionals, and technicians). View the list of professional orders: (English) (French)
We Understand the Unique Medical Needs of Children
Keep In Touch
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on everything that's happening at Shriners Children's.