Visit Shriners Children's Northern California
Visitors are always welcome at Shriners Children's Northern California. They can bring a smile to a patient's face and help them pass the time. But visitors can do more than that. Feeling supported by family and friends can also help enhance the healing process.
We ask that all guests, visitors and family members join us in creating a positive environment where hope and healing meet.
During COVID-19 Pandemic, Your Safety Is Top Priority
Please review the Shriners Children’s Northern California COVID-19 Information and Updates before your visit. Shriners Children's Northern California is open and caring for patients with strict safety measures. We've resumed surgical care for pediatric patients, expanded clinic appointments and are accepting referrals for new patients and consultations. We appreciate your cooperation as we work to keep everyone safe.
General Visiting Guidelines
To maintain a family-friendly, healing environment, we ask that all visitors respect the following guidelines:
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older and must be either a parent or guardian or designated adult.
- Visitors will be given bands to identify them as permitted visitors. Guests must wear visitor badges at all times while inside the facility.
- Visitors to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) are limited to two parents/guardians/designated adults total, and they must visit one at a time.
- Visitors to third floor units are limited to two parents/guardians/designated adult, who must visit one at a time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Guests waiting for appointments should wait in their car. Waiting in the lobby is not permitted at this time.
The cafe is open for limited service at this time to adhere to COVID-19 safety regulations. No cash is being accepted in the cafe. Inpatient families can receive meals on the units, and visitors are encouraged to leave the facility immediately after appointments.
Vending machines serving snacks and drinks can be found outside the café on the second floor.
Support During Your Time With Us
Let's Stay in Touch
Join our mailing list to keep up-to-date on all that's happening at Shriners Children's.