Tolga A. Ceranoglu, MD
- Psychiatry and Neurology
Tolga Ceranoglu, M.D., completed his medical training at Marmara University School of Medicine in Istanbul, Turkey after a psychiatry residency at Brockton VA Medical Center in Massachusetts and child psychiatry fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Ceranoglu has always had a passion for helping children and began working with and being around them long before his medical career – first as a tutor, then as a clinician, and now as a parent.
He believes that Shriners Children's is the very embodiment of what the world can do for a child in need, and being a part of that world has mattered to him and his family since the first day he walked through its doors.
More About Me
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Psychiatry, Psychiatry - General
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Marmara University School of Medicine
Massachusetts General Hospital
United States of America
Harvard Medical School
- 2015-Present: Chief, Psychiatry Service
- 2003-Present: Member, American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Presentations and Lectures: National and International Conferences - ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorder
About the Patient Experience Rating System
The Patient Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.