Rolando F. Roberto, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Rolando F. Roberto, M.D., is medical director of the pediatric spine program and an orthopedic spine surgeon at Shriners Children's Northern California. Board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, he has presented and published extensively in the areas of spinal deformity, spinal trauma, cervical disorders and recently on the prevention of spinal infections in elective spinal surgery. The recipient of many research grants, he has participated in numerous medical research studies.
Dr. Roberto is an associate clinical professor of orthopedic surgery and the orthopedic residency program director at UC Davis School of Medicine, where he has been a professor since 2003. He is the recipient of two outstanding faculty awards from the department of orthopedic surgery at UC Davis School of Medicine. His professional affiliations include the Scoliosis Research Society, North American Spine Society and J. Robert Gladden Orthopedic Society.
He previously taught at The University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson, in the departments of orthopedic surgery, where he also received two outstanding faculty awards.
More About Me
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery - General
UC Irvine School of Medicine
University of Illinois
United States of America
University of Illinois
Minnesota Spine Center
UC Davis Medical Center
- Member, Academic Orthopaedic Association
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Medicine
- Member, Cervical Spine Research Society
- Member, J. Robert Gladden Society
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, Scoliosis Research Society
- 2010, Outstanding Faculty Award, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento
- 2005, Outstanding Faculty Award, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento
- 2002, Outstanding Faculty Award, Department of Orthopaedics, University of Arizona
- 2000, Outstanding Faculty Award, Department of Orthopaedics, University of Arizona
- 1984, President's Undergraduate Fellowship Recipient
About the Patient Experience Rating System
The Patient Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.