2020 Years of Service Awardees
This year has been challenging but we did not want to dismiss the milestone many of our team members reached in 2020. We have twenty employees being honored for their years of service. This group is passionate about helping patients and their families, and are dedicated to the mission of Shriners for Children Medical Center — Pasadena.
Congratulations to the 2020 Service Awardees:
- 30 years - Maria Amador, Nora Rodriguez
- 25 years - Sonia Anguiano, Denis Jordan, Alejandra Mendoza
- 20 years - Gloria Blanco, Maria Reyes, Natalie Wise-Aguilar
- 15 years - Jose Aquino, Della Herreres, Rose-Lynn So
- 10 years - Silvia Castillo, Robert Cho, M.D., FAAOS, FAOA; Immer Escamilla
- Five years - Janet Amirkhanian, RN, MSN, PHN; Iliana Garcia-Paz, Julie Hubbard, Derick Leslie, Manu Raam, M.D., FAAP; Maria Tejeda
Let's Stay in Touch
Join our mailing list to keep up-to-date on all that's happening at Shriners Children's.