Shriners Hospitals for Children is responding to this unprecedented situation related to COVID-19. It is important we keep the safety of our patients and our caregivers paramount in our decision-making.
- We are limiting scheduled surgeries and appointments to time-sensitive and emergent needs beginning Monday, March 23
- The situation will be re-assessed in 2-week increments
- No changes to the fracture clinic, we will continue to see patients from 7:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- All patients and accompanying parents/guardians/primary caregivers entering our facility will be screened by trained medical personnel before being allowed entry
- Inpatient and outpatient visits will be limited to the patient and one (1) parent/guardian/primary caregiver
If you have an upcoming appointment at the Philadelphia Shriners Hospital and would like to discuss any symptoms including fever, headache, diarrhea, cough, and shortness of breath or any other symptom of illness, please call 215-430-4000 and remain on the line for the operator.
Keep In Touch
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on everything that's happening at Shriners Children's.
Share Your Story
Our patients and families are at the heart of everything we do at Shriners Children's. We invite you to share how the team at Shriners Children's has helped your child.
Give to Shriners Children's
Through the generosity of donors like you, we've helped over one million children lead more fulfilling lives, regardless of their families' ability to pay.
Have a question or request? Need to make an appointment? We're here for you.