COVID-19 and the Greenville Shriners Hospital: What You Need to Know
At Shriners Hospitals for Children — Greenville, we are foremost dedicated to the health and well-being of each patient. Thank you for helping us maintain a safe environment, and preparing for your visit by reviewing the following:
Surgeries and appointments
- Access to the hospital is available ONLY through the P1 underground parking deck (please watch closely for signage upon arrival at the hospital to guide you to this location).
- Upon arrival, patient and ONE legal guardian may access the building through the parking garage’s central elevator bank.
- Immediately upon arrival, patient and guardian must participate in health screening and temperature check.
- A mask, social distancing and strict hand hygiene practices are required while in the hospital.
- Until further notice, we are NOT accepting unscheduled deliveries of in-kind donations.
- Please contact Jennifer Pearson (864-255-8771) in the donor development office to find out whether or not we are accepting a particular item and/or to schedule delivery. To support our mission, we are most in need of monetary donations. To make a gift, please click the “donation” button on the homepage or call the donor development department at 864-255-8765.
How to access the hospital
- Access to the hospital is available via the P1 parking garage ONLY. Please follow signage upon arrival.
- Everyone entering the hospital – including patients, guardians and employees – must undergo a health screening prior to entering the hospital.
For real-time updates, please follow us on Facebook.
Keep In Touch
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on everything that's happening at Shriners Children's.