COVID-19 and the Greenville Shriners Hospital: What You Need to Know
At Shriners Hospitals for Children — Greenville, we are foremost dedicated to the health and well-being of each patient. Thank you for helping us maintain a safe environment, and preparing for your visit by reviewing the following:
Surgeries and appointments
- Access to the hospital is available ONLY through the P1 underground parking deck (please watch closely for signage upon arrival at the hospital to guide you to this location).
- Upon arrival, patient and ONE legal guardian may access the building through the parking garage’s central elevator bank.
- Immediately upon arrival, patient and guardian must participate in health screening and temperature check.
- A mask, social distancing and strict hand hygiene practices are required while in the hospital.
- Until further notice, we are NOT accepting unscheduled deliveries of in-kind donations.
- Please contact Jennifer Pearson (864-255-8771) in the donor development office to find out whether or not we are accepting a particular item and/or to schedule delivery. To support our mission, we are most in need of monetary donations. To make a gift, please click the “donation” button on the homepage or call the donor development department at 864-255-8765.
How to access the hospital
- Access to the hospital is available via the P1 parking garage ONLY. Please follow signage upon arrival.
- Everyone entering the hospital – including patients, guardians and employees – must undergo a health screening prior to entering the hospital.
For real-time updates, please follow us on Facebook.
Keep In Touch
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on everything that's happening at Shriners Children's.
Share Your Story
Our patients and families are at the heart of everything we do at Shriners Children's. We invite you to share how the team at Shriners Children's has helped your child.
Give to Shriners Children's
Through the generosity of donors like you, we've helped over one million children lead more fulfilling lives, regardless of their families' ability to pay.
Have a question or request? Need to make an appointment? We're here for you.