Shriners Children's Lexington is located on the main University of Kentucky HealthCare campus in Lexington across from the University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital. We are connected to our parking garage by a short pedestrian bridge. Our street address is:
Shriners Children's Lexington
110 Conn Terrace
Lexington, KY 40508
The address of our parking garage is 110 Transcript Avenue, Lexington, KY 40508.
Map Applications and GPS Devices
Older GPS or mapping software (such as on a standalone GPS unit or vehicle navigation system) may direct you to our pre-2017 location. If you're using one of these systems, enter the address rather than searching by the location name.
If you are not planning to park in the garage, enter the address of the medical center. If you are planning to park, enter the address of the parking garage, which is next to the Shriners Children's Lexington Medical Center. If you park, please bring your parking stub to your appointment so we can validate it for you.
We want it to be easy for you to find Shriners Children's Lexington, so here are some driving directions.
- Take Exit 113 for US-27/US-68 toward Paris/Lexington and turn right onto US-27/US-68 W/North Broadway Street
- (3.7 miles) Turn left onto Bolivar Street
- (0.2 miles) Turn right onto South Upper Street
- (0.2 miles) Continue onto South Limestone Street
- (0.5 miles) Turn right onto Transcript Avenue. The parking garage will be on the left and the medical center is next door.
- Take exit 115 toward Airport/Lexington and merge onto Newtown Pike
- (3.4 miles) Continue straight onto Oliver Lewis Way
- (0.3 miles) Use the left two lanes to turn onto W High Street which continues onto W Maxwell Street
- (0.5 miles) Turn right onto South Broadway Street
- (0.8 miles) Turn left onto Virginia Avenue
- (0.5 miles) Turn right onto South Limestone Street
- (141 feet) Turn right onto Transcript Avenue. The parking garage will be on the left and the medical center is next door.
From Bluegrass Parkway
- Take Exit 72A to merge onto US-60 E/Lexington Road toward Lexington
- (6.4 miles) Stay on this road (When you cross the Fayette County line, US-60 E/Lexington Road becomes Versailles Road.)
- (1.2 miles) Turn right onto Mason Headley Road
- (1.5 miles) Mason Headley Road crosses US-68/Harrodsburg Road and becomes Waller Avenue
- (0.9 miles) Turn left onto South Limestone Street/Nicholasville Road
- (0.2 miles) Turn left onto Transcript Avenue. The parking garage will be on the left and the medical center is next door.
Traffic note about US-27/Nicholasville Road
The flow of traffic on the inner lanes of Nicholasville Road changes direction between 6:30 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. (more lanes coming toward Lexington) and from 4:00 p.m. until 6:15 p.m. (more lanes going out of town). The traffic signals hanging above each lane identify the lane direction.
- A green straight arrow means you may continue in that lane
- A white curved arrow indicates you are in a turn lane
- A red X means you are going the wrong way in that lane, and you should move to your right until you are in a lane with a green arrow