Pediatric Orthotic and Prosthetic Services, LLC (POPS), designs, manufactures and fits orthotics and prosthetics for children of all ages, from infants to young adults. These devices provide the support children need to meet their full potential, whether that is swimming in a race, throwing a baseball, playing an instrument, or simply expressing themselves.
Shriners Children’s Pediatric Orthotic and Prosthetic Services (POPS), LLC, provides children with the mobility and independence to pursue their dreams and take pride in their abilities. Located just off of Interstate 275, POPS in Tampa is the first freestanding Pediatric Orthotic & Prosthetic Services department within the Shriners Children’s healthcare system.
POPS is proud to announce that orthotic and prosthetic care is expanding to accept new patient referrals from outside providers, whether that be your child’s new orthopedic surgeon, primary care physician or other specialist. Now any child in the community can benefit from the amazing care services POPS provides.
About Our Facility
Starting August 1, 2023, all appointments will take place at our new location. The address is:
15511 North Florida Ave.
Tampa, FL 33613
There are designated patient parking spots located in the front of the building.
How to Make an Appointment
- Adjustments and minor repairs to current devices do not require a new prescription.
- For new devices or major repairs, a prescription is required. (We now accept “outside” prescriptions from your child’s new orthopedic surgeon, primary care physician or other specialist.)
Orthotic and Prosthetic Services
- Custom-fit foot orthoses
- Ankle-Foot-Orthoses (AFO)
- Knee-Ankle-Foot-Orthoses (KAFO)
- Hip and knee orthoses
- RGO Hip Joint Systems
- Scoliosis orthoses
- Upper extremity conventional and myoelectric prosthetics
- Transfemoral and transtibial prosthetic systems
- Symes prostheses
- Partial foot prostheses
- Shoulder and hip disarticulation systems