COVID-19 Visitor Information | Shriners Children's St. Louis
Shriners Hospitals for Children — St. Louis is committed to providing high-quality care to the patients and families we serve, along with protecting the dedicated staff who, every day, help deliver the Shriners Hospitals for Children mission. The health and safety of our patients, families, staff and visitors during the monitoring of COVID-19 in the St. Louis area is our top priority. We are continuing to monitor the CDC’s recommendations and guidelines and in doing so are limiting the amount of guests in the building for any activity other than medical purposes. In an abundance of caution, tours and other visits are postponed.
We are ready for you and your child's appointment at Shriners Hospitals for Children — St. Louis! Please know that we understand you may feel some anxiety about bringing your child for an appointment. Our plans have been thoughtfully developed and implemented to keep everyone in our hospital safe. When you arrive, if you and your child are not already wearing masks, you will receive masks that are required in our hospital. Everyone entering our building is screened for illness. You’ll notice fewer people in the building and new safety precautions in place to promote the cleanest environment possible and social distancing.
- All outpatient clinic patients are allowed one parent/guardian with them.
- All surgical services patients are allowed one parent/guardian (or two if necessary for guardianship).
- All rehabilitation services patients are allowed one parent/guardian with them.
We are working diligently to reschedule appointments that were postponed or offer virtual visits. We look forward to seeing our patients and families we have missed so much during the past months! If you have questions or concerns about upcoming clinic appointments or scheduled surgeries, please call 1-800-850-2960 to speak with someone who can answer your questions.
- Visitors and volunteers under the age of 18 are not permitted to visit inpatients in the hospital.
- Only patients and children seeking evaluation and treatment should be brought to the hospital.
- All tours, school groups and special events involving children are canceled at this time.
- All visitors should be healthy. If you or your child has a fever greater than 100 degrees and a sore throat or cough, please reschedule.
- COVID -19 is a novel respiratory virus that is transmitted via respiratory droplets.
- Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 are sore throat, fever, runny nose, cough, shortness of breath and/or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell. .
For more information, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Thank you for your understanding and support!
Manténgase en contacto
Únase a nuestra lista de correo para mantenerse actualizado sobre todo lo que sucede en Shriners Children's.