Información actualizada sobre COVID-19 del Hospital Shriners de Shreveport
Response Limits Appointments and Surgeries, Restricts Hospital Access
Shriners Hospitals for Children — Shreveport is actively responding to the unprecedented situation relating to COVID-19/coronavirus. As part of our efforts to help protect our patients, families and staff from exposure, the Shreveport Shriners Hospital has enacted measures that significantly limit access to the facility.
- The majority of our outpatient clinic visits are postponed through April 24. Our staff is currently contacting families to alert them of changes to their clinic appointments. Clinic visits requiring more immediate attention (including urgent conditions, fractures and cast changes/removals), will continue as scheduled.
- All elective surgeries are postponed until at least April 24. We will continue to provide care for children with known or suspected fractures on a referral basis.
- Families visiting for a confirmed clinic appointment are asked to arrive with parents or guardians only – no additional family members or guests will be permitted.
- All individuals entering the building will be screened for signs/symptoms of fever and other illnesses. If a member of a party does show signs of communicable disease, the group will be unable to enter.
- Visiting hours for our inpatient unit are suspended until further notice.
Families with questions or concerns regarding their clinic appointments or pending surgery are asked to call our intake line at 318-226-3314. For more information on COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
We appreciate your understanding as we work to keep our kids, families, staff and friends safe.
Manténgase en contacto
Únase a nuestra lista de correo para mantenerse actualizado sobre todo lo que sucede en Shriners Children's.