Update: Shriners Hospital for Children Mexico Access Protocol
Arrive on Time for Your Appointment
As an association, we are committed to improving the quality of life of the children with neuromusculoskeletal conditions and burn injuries, with free treatments for patients and family members, with the highest quality care in a compassionate, family-oriented and collaborative environment.
For the Shriners Hospital for Children, the health of patients and their families is our priority, that considered, we have restarted activities under the guidelines of the new normal, with a specific access protocol that includes:
- Mandatory use of masks for patients and their families
- Only one family member can accompany each patient
- Patient and family member temperatures are measured before entering
- Application of a health questionnaire to rule out any symptoms of COVID-19
- Punctual arrival for appointments, with a maximum 15 minutes in advance
- Hand disinfection using hand sanitizer and feet disinfection using mats located at the entrance of the facilities
In addition, a staggered attention system was implemented, which includes different consultation schedules in order to avoid crowds inside the hospital. For this reason, we request the support and collaboration of all patients in following hospital access policies, respecting consultation schedules without arriving too far in advance, since you will not be given access until 10 minutes before your appointment.
For the Shriners Hospital for Children, taking care of the health of our patients, their families and our employees is our priority.
Keep In Touch
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on everything that's happening at Shriners Children's.