Visit Shriners Children's Southern California
At Shriners Children's Southern California the health and safety of our patients, families, volunteers and staff is our top priority. With the evolving situation regarding COVID-19, we are closely monitoring updates and alerts from the local health departments and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are actively following their recommendations to ensure our facilities remain safe places for you, your child and others to receive care at our facility.
We ask that all guests, visitors and family members join us in creating a positive environment where hope and healing meet. Here are our visitor guidelines and policies. Please call the medical center main number if you have any questions: 626-389-9300.
Your Safety Is a Top Priority
To protect the health of patients, families and employees, follow the safety measures below:
- Requiring face masks to be worn by staff members when providing direct patient care.
- Screening all patients and guests for possible cold and flu-like symptoms and potential exposure to the virus.
- Strongly recommending patients, family members and visitors wear a face mask in health care facility (Pasadena Public Health Department).
- Requiring that people who have been ill with fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or difficulty breathing or who have been in contact with anyone with those symptoms use a telehealth visit instead or reschedule their appointment.
- Sanitizing high-touch areas multiple times a day.
General Visiting Guidelines
To maintain a family-friendly healing environment, we ask that all visitors respect the following guidelines:
- All visitors must check in at the reception desk in the lobby for safety screening.
- Visitors should obtain a visitor's pass, available at the main lobby reception desk. The pass must be displayed at all times.
- Visitors must respect unit activities and leave the unit if requested by nursing personnel.
- Face masks are strongly recommended for patients and family members.
- Smoking is not permitted on Shriners Children's grounds.
Support During Your Time With Us
Keep In Touch
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on everything that's happening at Shriners Children's.