Visit Shriners Children's Salt Lake City
When visitors arrive, we're as happy to see them as the children are. Visitors can bring a smile to a patient's face and help them pass the time. But they can do more than that. Feeling supported by family and friends can also help enhance the healing process.
We ask that all guests, visitors and family members join us in creating a positive environment where hope and healing meet.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, Your Safety Remains a Top Priority
Shriners Children's Salt Lake City is open and caring for patients with strict safety measures. We've expanded clinic appointments and are accepting referrals for new patients and consultations.
To protect the health of patients, families and employees, we have adopted new safety measures:
- Restricting access to the facility.
- Two parents/guardians may accompany patients during their visits.
- Please do not bring siblings to appointments (excluding infants).
- Requiring face shields and goggles to be worn by staff members when providing direct patient care or when in close contact with a parent/guardian.
- Screening patients, guests and employees for possible cold and flu-like symptoms and potential exposure to the virus.
- Requiring face masks be worn in the facility. Individuals will be provided a mask if they don't have one.
- Making pre-visit phone calls to continue to educate families on the rules we have in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Practicing social distancing by requiring everyone to maintain a distance of at least six feet from others.
General Visiting Guidelines
To maintain a family-friendly, healing environment, we ask that all visitors respect the following guidelines:
- Latex (rubber) balloons are not permitted in the building. Patients may receive mylar balloons.
- Shriners Children's Salt Lake City is a nonsmoking facility.
- Visitors who are sick or exhibiting flu-like symptoms are asked to stay home.
Our cafeteria is open to our patients and families.
Breakfast and lunch are served Monday through Friday, during hours of operation: 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m..
A fresh salad bar, grill options, delicious entrees made from scratch and desserts are available daily at reasonable prices. We also have child-friendly options on the menu.
7:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Weekends & Holidays
7 a.m.–9:30 a.m.
11 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Vending and soda machines are available 24 hours a day.
The cafeteria accepts payments of all kinds.
Support During Your Time With Us
Let's Stay in Touch
Join our mailing list to keep up-to-date on all that's happening at Shriners Children's.