Shriners Hospitals for Children — Northern California invites all families, guests, and hospital visitors to join us in creating a positive environment of care. We ask that all hospital guests respect our visitor guidelines:
- At this time, we allow 18 and above and a max of two designated visitors.
- Visiting hours are from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- These hours apply to parents/guardians when sleeping over.
- Out of respect to our entire hospital community, we ask that guests wear their Visitor Badge while inside the hospital and require that children are accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Guests visiting patient care areas are asked to note the
- In the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), we ask that visitors be limited to two family members at a time (they will be provided ID bands. This prevents multitudes of people coming and going)
- In the 3rd floor units, we ask that visitors be limited to one member of the family at a time (ID bands are required)
- We encourage guests waiting for appointments to wait in the car or offsite, not in the lobby at this time.
Thank you for respecting our environment of care!