Shriners Hospitals for Children – Northern California invites all families, guests, and hospital visitors to join us in creating a positive environment of care. We ask that all hospital guests respect our visitor guidelines:
- Visiting hours are from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Out of respect to our entire hospital community, we ask that guests wear their Visitor Badge while inside the hospital and require that children are accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Guests visiting patient care areas are asked to note the
- In the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), we ask that visitors be limited to two family members at a time.
- In the 3rd floor units, we ask that visitors be limited to four at a time.
- We encourage guests waiting for appointments to make themselves comfortable in the Hospital Lobby. Please note that the café on the second floor is open to hospital guests.
Thank you for respecting our environment of care!