Jacoby D. Jacobsen, DO
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery
Jacoby Jacobsen, M.D., is a board-eligible orthopedic surgeon with subspecialty fellowship training in pediatric orthopedics. He has a great interest in caring for pediatric orthopedic conditions that include limb deformity, congenital abnormalities, fracture care and sports injuries.
He grew up in Cottonwood Heights, Utah, and attended Brigham Young University for his bachelor's degree in exercise science. He was a four-year competitor and NCAA academic All-American for the BYU men's swimming team. He attended medical school at Midwestern University in Glendale, Arizona, and completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center in Toledo, Ohio. He finished his training with a pediatric orthopedic fellowship at Phoenix Children's Hospital in Arizona.
He is grateful to have the opportunity to be back in his home state of Utah to provide high quality pediatric orthopedic and sports care to the pediatric population in Utah and surrounding areas.
More About Me
- American Osteopathic Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery - General
United States of America
Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center
Phoenix Children's Hospital
University of Utah Orthopaedics
- 2019-Present: Candidate Member, POSNA
- 2020-Present: Clinical Instructor, University of Utah Health - Department of Orthopedics
- 2019-2020: Surgical Fellow, Pediatric Orthopedic, Phoenix Children's Hospital