David M. Baker, DMD
David Baker, D.M.D., aims to provide quality orthodontics in a professional and family-centric environment. Dr. Baker has been a consultant on the cleft lip and palate team at Shriners Children's Portland since 2005. In his spare time, he enjoys wakeboarding, wake surfing, snowboarding, biking and spending time with his family.
More About Me
- American Board of Orthodontics, Orthodontics,
Children's National Medical Center
- 2018-Present: Member, Spears Study Club
- 2009-2017: Member, Sunset Study Club
- 2005-Present: Member, American Association of Orthodontists
- 2005-Present: Member, American Cleft Palate Craniofacial Association
- 2003-Present: Member, American Dental Association
- 2003-Present: Member, Oregon Dental Association
- Lecture: Six Elements of Orofacial Harmony (2019)
- Lecture: Annual American Association of Orthodontics Meeting (2018)
- Lecture: OHSU Orthodontic Interest Group (2018)
About the Patient Experience Rating System
The Patient Rating score is an average of all responses to care provider related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.