COVID-19 Screening Protocol and Updated Policies at Shriners Children's New England
Due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in our community, we have updated our visitor guidelines to help protect our patients, families and staff.
- A maximum of two family members are permitted to accompany a patient to outpatient appointments, including clinic visits, Pediatric Orthotic and Prosthetic Services and the rehabilitation department.
- Two parents or guardians are permitted to accompany a patient for surgery or an inpatient stay.
- No visitors under the age of 18 are permitted on the surgical or inpatient units at this time.
- Upon arrival, security will ask all patients and visitors a number of screening questions. If any questions are answered positively, you may be asked additional questions. In some cases, it may be necessary to reschedule your appointment.
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the building. We will supply medical grade facemasks. Cloth facemasks are not considered adequate protection at this time.
- Do not enter the facility if you or someone in your household is not feeling well. Our registration staff is happy to work with you to reschedule your appointment.
Safety is our top priority, and we thank you for your cooperation.
Keep In Touch
Join our mailing list to stay up to date on everything that's happening at Shriners Children's.