Our elegant fundraising gala enters its third year with festive 100th anniversary flair! Taking place at the Horseshoe Riverdome in Bossier City, Louisiana, A Grand Affair will serve as the pinnacle event of a yearlong anniversary celebration at Shriners Children’s Shreveport.
Guests will enjoy a lavish seafood buffet, entertainment by Windstorm, and a silent auction featuring vacations, jewelry, paintings, memorabilia and more!
Bobbi Jo Wright, who as a child was immortalized in the iconic Editorial Without Words photo of a Shriner carrying her as a child, will join us as our featured speaker. Bobbi Jo is widely sought after as a speaker for her thoughtful perspectives on life as a former Shriners Children's patient and the legacy of that famous 1970 photo. It’s a grand affair you won’t want to miss!
Deadline to purchase tickets is September 9. To purchase, visit our gala registration page.
Special Thanks to Our Gala Sponsors
- The David and Teresa Disiere Foundation
- The Robinson Foundation
- Horseshoe Bossier City
- The Jack R. Lamb Family
- Willis-Knighton Health System
- 318 Forum
- Moffitt Volkswagen-Mazda, Porsche-Audi of Shreveport and the Moffitt Family
- Ochsner LSU Health
- Sam and Bitsy Smith Family Foundation – CFNLA
- The Smith Family
- Dr. and Mrs. H. Ryan Bicknell, Jr.
- Cumulus Radio Station Group
- Campus Federal Credit Union
- June and Markham Dickson
- Ochsner LSU Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Querbes and Nelson
- Milbar Hydro Test, Inc.
- Louisiana Seafood Board
Success Table Sponsors:
- Barksdale Federal Credit Union
- Brookshire’s Grocery Company
- Cyber Innovation Center
- Drs. Cary and Karen Mielke
- Ginny and Rich Lamb
- Mr. and Mrs. Christopher David
- Osborn Funeral Home – Peyton and James Mayeaux
- Dr. and Mrs. Thomas Pressly